CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

8 Months Already!!!

Ok so today is the 9th of December... which means Juston and I have been married for 8 months! I can't believe it, married life is flying by. We have been soo blessed and we'd like to thank everyone of you for helping us get to where we are today. Yes and for those of you counting... we are expecting our little boy in just over 5 weeks :) We can't wait.






Anyways, here are some pictures from our wedding. I haven't posted any of them, so I figured now is the perfect time. These are just the ones from Salt Lake... NY ones to come!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I loved seeing these pictures!! You were such a beautiful bride! And now, such a beautiful mommy :] So happy and excited for you guys.

Trexler Fam said...

boo boo boo makes me cry!! :)

Post a Comment