CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall







We went to The Cider Mill!!! It is this great place that always has the best donuts, cider, and candy apples. They even make the donuts and cider in front of you so you can watch through the window. Unfortunately, they weren't making any so we'll have to go back so we can watch, but we did get our pumpkins!



 
The end result! Juston's is a cat on a fence with a moon and cloud for its eyes. The middle one is for the little one. Mine is a witch on a broomstick.






My belly!






Juston helped my dad rake the leaves. So we jumped in the pile... ok I may not have jumped.





4 comments:

Jack and Jenay said...

Great pictures!!!! We miss you guys! LOVE the belly and the pumpkins! See you in 2 months!!!!

Trexler Fam said...

You make me want to cry - you're so cute! Don't you love New York in the Fall? It makes me want to by school supplies. I would buy you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address...
Love you guys!

Kristine said...

YAY! I LOVE the pumpkins. Ours are still on our front porch, not carved. lol! You look so cute. Chris was just talking about that cider place. He wanted some. :)

Elder Richardson said...

Love it Nicole!! You guys are too cute and too fun! I can't wait to see that baby of yours when he comes!!! :) (Josh is excited and happy for you guys too)

Post a Comment