CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Canada

Right after the semester ended in July we went up to Canada to visit Juston's family. Austin was so good throughout the LONG car ride.

This is the 'famous' penguin that we always stop at to stretch our legs in Montana. 

 Yes if you look closely... Austin is spitting up on Juston's head :)
 This is Juston's Grandma James. They're waiting for the pioneer day parade!

Everyone waiting for the parade!


Grandma James, Austin, Juston, and I. We had a great time visiting everyone. Thanks for letting us come! Sorry the sun is shining through the window behind us...

2 comments:

The Hebdons said...

Austin looks sooo incredibly happy when he's spitting up on Juston's head...haha He has a big grin on his face! Love it! So excited to see you guys sooooooon!!!!

Sarah Riley said...

Hi Nicole! I loved your canada update I think I should do the same! Funny how I am the only one looking and smiling at the camera, it seems I always know where the camera is! hehe

Post a Comment