CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Any Day!!!

Well the doctors have been telling me for the last two weeks that our little baby boy could come any day now! We are so excited. The last nine months have really gone by fast and have been fairly easy for me. I am feeling so incredibly blessed to have had such an easy pregnancy. While I am not due for another week, and he could be late, I am really hoping he comes sooner rather than latter :)

Hopefully soon we'll have baby pictures up!

4 comments:

Trexler Fam said...

OH Neeeecole! You're looking cute as ever! Tell Justy 'Abu, this is no time to panic'!! I'm thinking of you every minute!!!! Can't wait for the phone call! Love you!!!

Elder Richardson said...

Good luck Nicole! We love you guys!

Kristine said...

You look so cute! I'm glad it's been pretty good. We're excited for you and can't wait!!

The Hebdons said...

I can't wait! You look so cute Coley. You will make an amazing mom. LOVE YOU! P.S. Funny that we have the same blog background right now... hahaha

Post a Comment