CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Growing Belly

So I hear lots of people want to see this picture. Sorry it has taken me so long to put up, and I look exhausted in this picture... it was after a 6 hour road trip with my mom :). This was taken Sunday night so that was September 19th. Today I am 23 weeks! Pretty crazy how fast it has been going. Just last week Juston felt the little guy moving! It was a really cool experience. I read today that the little one can now feel when we dance and can hear music! That means lots of dancing :) I'll try to keep you updated with lots more pictures in the coming months.

4 comments:

Jack and Jenay said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you!

Kristine said...

YAY! LOVE the pic. You are super cute! I'm so happy you started a blog! Good Job! Have fun and keep dancing!

Amanda said...

So adorable!! :] Can't wait to see you (both)!

Trexler Fam said...

you think you know what you've got,
you're tired, you're hungry, and even hot,
but someday soon you will find,
of all those things you didn't mind,
'cause in your arms you'll find he
the most beautiful boy you ever did see!
p.s. i can't wait for he to feel me.

Post a Comment